We have decided to open our 12,000 sq ft facility in Tempe for online school supervision. We will provide a place for students to complete their online course work with an adult/teacher present to hold them accountable!
**Disclaimer: Our adult supervision provided are not qualified teachers. They are present to ensure students complete required course work. They are on hand to help if needed, but they are not qualified teachers. We will have a qualified teacher come in everyday from *enter time here*. AZ-All Stars is not a learning facility. We are opening our doors to help our community through this difficult time. We are open to help you hold your student accountable to complete required course work.**
*We are launching a book drive for the cause! Bring in any books, coloring pages, or work books that are no longer needed. We wiol accept anything to help Arizona Academic Online facility students thrive through this difficult time*
New Policy – in addition to our current new COVID procedures, we are asking that all students wear their masks in the facility.
We will continue our safety protocols (video on YouTube), as well as continuing to require masks for entry and exit. No parents are allowed in the building at this time, thank you for your cooperation.
All staff and students will be wearing masks while in the facility. Please follow the rules set forth by the Governor and continue to social distance and wear masks outside of the gym.
We will have adult/tutor supervision from 6am-6pm. There will be 1-2 adult/teacher supervision. There will be designated quiet/study time from release time until 3pm. This will be an opportunity for students to work on homework, read, study, ect. We understand that students will have different start and end times for their bell schedule. We will coordinate a noise restriction policy from 730am-3pm. We want each student to have equal opportunity for a great and successful learning experience.
3 Groups Available:
Grade 3, 4, 5 – Max 24 students/day – 2 adult/teacher supervision – Pre-registration REQUIRED
Grade 6, 7, 8 – Max 12 students/day – 1 adult/teacher supervision – Pre-registration REQUIRED
Grade 9, 10, 11, 12 – Max 12 students/day – 1 adult/teacher supervision – Pre-registration REQUIRED
Hours of operation:
Before school and after school camp- 6am-7am & 3pm-6pm – Pre-registration REQUIRED
School hours – 7am-3pm – included with registration regardless of student bell schedule – Pre-registration REQUIRED
$30/day before or on 8/16 – Pre-registration REQUIRED
$40/day after 8/16 – Pre-registration REQUIRED
Before and After school camp (6am-7am & 3pm-6pm)
1 day – $20 – Pre-registration REQUIRED
2 days – $35 – Pre-registration REQUIRED
3 days – $50 – Pre-registration REQUIRED
4 days – $65 – Pre-registration REQUIRED
5 days – $80 – Pre-registration REQUIRED
Lunch: $10/day – Pre-registration REQUIRED every Monday
Thursday: – Chipotle
Friday: Pizza Hut
We will be open during school hours 7am-3pm, and offer before school camp 6am-7am and after school camp 3pm-6pm. Before school camp is a time for your student to play, watch a movie, homework, read, ect. This will be unstructured time for students to use as they please. You may drop your student off between 6am-7am. Anytime after 7am is included in your daily/weekly rate. Our after school camp will be from 3pm -6pm.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED. AZ All-Stars will not be providing masks. If anyone arrives without a mask, they will not be able to enter.
- Anything a student brings to the facility is their responsibility. AZ All-Stars is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- We will be doing infrared temperature checks and sanitation of hands and shoes for each person as they enter the gym. Temperatures above 99 degrees will not be allowed in the gym.
- We will continue to follow social distancing guidelines throughout the day.
- Students will respect other students’ bell schedules as we understand students bell schedules are not the same. Failure to comply with this guideline may result in dismissal from our program.
- Students are required to wash their hands in between each class, before and after lunch, and at drop off and pick up.
- No one will be allowed to enter before 6am and will not be allowed to stay later than 6pm. – If you have any questions, please call 480-831-1105.
- Everyone will exit out the back of the gym and sanitation of hands and shoes. There will be an adult in the back during pick up. Call 480-831-1105 (or iPhone number) to let us know when you have arrived or you may call/text your student. Students are required to exit the gym with supervision to ensure the safety of each student.