Can campers bring phones, ipads, handheld gaming devices, ect.?
– Yes. However, we are not responsible or any lost or stolen items. They will be required to put their device away at 830am and will be able to take it back out at 4pm.
Is there a water fountain?
– Yes. However, I strongly suggest bringing their own water bottles to keep hydrated as much as possible.
What should they wear?
-Anything that is comfortable for them.
Can campers be dropped off late / picked up early?
– Yes. Our doors are open from 6am-6pm for camp. However long your camper stays is up to you.
If a camper is paid for the week and misses one/two days, can they do a make up?
– “There are NO REFUNDS, NO PRO-RATING, NO SPLITTING WEEKS/DAYS, NO TRANSFERS…”
When can we pay for add ons (lunch, swimming, and/or Bahama bucks)?
– Payments can be made as early as you would like. The latest we can take a payment is the day of at drop off. Add ons will not be given prior to payment.
Can my camper come for one day and not use one of our purchased weeks?
– Yes! Make sure to let the front desk know at drop off. You will be charged $5/hr per camper – charged on the top of the hour.
Can my camper bring a friend?
– Of course! It will be $7/hr – charged on the top of the hour. We would need a signed liability form, which can be done online or at the gym! If they have already attended our facility, we would just need payment at drop off.
My camper left something, where is it?
– We do have a lost and found bucket inside the facility. However, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items, every 6 months we go through our lost and found and donate all unclaimed items.